Goldchild Indonesia Coal Mine Project Funding is part of Goldchild Group Private Equity investment program.
Copyright © Goldchild Group and Goldchild Global Trade Ltd. All rights reserved.
Indonesia Coal Mine Project Funding
Goldchild Group provides seed funding as well as bridge financing for simple or sophisticated coal mines. The group’s Indonesia associate has high interest in Indonesia coal (batubara) mine joint venture, acquisition or project investment, especially thermal coal or coking coal in Kalimantan, Sumatra, or Sulawesi islands. If you are the actual coal mine owner or could bring the mine owner as stated on the KP or PT’s articles of incorporation to meet with us, contact us for more information.
In Ground Asset Funding
Gold Mines, Coal Mines, Oil Reserves, Gas and many others
Goldchild has many different programs for funding your mining project, as well strategic alliances to assist you in getting your product to the refinery and getting paid in a timely manner. We can help arrange traditional debt style funding through Bond Offerings, Non Recourse Loans, Joint Ventures or Trade Programs. Our alliances in the funding process are all top-shelf, performing and producing partners. We only accept projects that have a high probability of funding. Your in-ground asset must be valued at a minimum of USD$500 million.
Goldchild provides in-ground asset funding up to 100% on a worldwide basis.
1. You are the mine (KP) owner.
2. Minimum 5,000 Hectare, large resources.
3. The mine must be able to be mined.
4. The in-ground assets must be verifiable.
5. If needed a mining operator may be provided.
6. Existing Tax Credits or Carbon Credits may be leveraged.
7. Precious gems and metals may be collateralized if they are stored in a bonded warehouse and are accompanied by proof of ownership and an appraisal.
8. USD$100 million preferably, USD$25 million minimum (lesser amounts may be approved on a case by case basis.)
9. The funding amount may be up to 100% of the net present value.
10. Oil and gas projects do not require currently producing wells.
11. International projects are acceptable provided they are U.S. Friendly.
12. These projects are funded based purely on the provable value of the assets; not the credit worthiness of the principals
13. The funding draw schedule will be agreed to in the letter of commitment.
14. Projects of less than 1 billion can be completed in approximately 5 weeks. Larger projects will take longer.
Most in-ground assets of definite and appreciable value:
Oil & Gas
Nickel, and liquid traded metals.
Geography: Worldwide [U.S. Friendly]. Pre-approved for Indonesia.
Ownership: Can be owned, leased, or even BLM (as long as the mineral rights are secured).
Operations: Does not have to be in operation; does not have to plan to be in operation (if this is the case, we still need a use of proceeds narrative showing what the ultimate use of proceeds is and a repayment strategy)
Concession Permits: Documents can be up to five years old.
Goldchild are creative funding experts and very flexible when considering your funding options. Our emphasis is always on the strength of the project. Submit your In-Ground Asset Financing Program profile now for FAST review.
We have a Joint Venture Program available:
Coal mines, Gold mines, Diamond mines or in ground assets can be placed into trade through an Investment SPV. There is no risk to the mine owner and no costs.
Class A: All permits, exploration/extraction/trading rights, environmental, qualified bolt & geologist report with proven reserves, minimum 2 proven small shipment, infrastructure ready. Mine Owner/Funder split 50/50 profit, 30/70 company ownership off-collateral.
Class B: All permits, exploration/extraction/trading rights, environmental, qualified bolt & geologist report with proven reserves, minimum 2 proven small shipment. Mine Owner/Funder split 30/70 profit, 10/90 company ownership off-collateral.
Class C: All permits, exploration/extraction/trading rights, environmental, qualified bolt & geologist report with proven reserves, green field. Seed funding required. Mine Owner/Funder split 10/90 profit (royalty), company 100% owned/collateral to funder.
Class D: Permits only are not qualified.
Here is how the mine funding program works.
Assume Mine Condition is “Class A, having all permits, exploration/extraction/trading rights, environmental, qualified bolt & geologist report with proven reserves, minimum 2 proven small shipment, infrastructure ready. Mine Owner/Funder split 50/50 profit, 30/70 company ownership off-collateral”. The program is offered through a 60 year old trust. The Project Processing & Management cost USD$125,000, The Underwriter/Insurance/Legal USD$80,000, The Geological/Research Report/Analyst USD$30,000.
Total Cost is USD$235,000
The process takes between 30-45 days to secure 20% of the Bankable Asset Value. The remaining 80% goes into a special trading platform for in-ground assets which is paid in 90-120 days.
The Joint Venture proposal is as follows:
1. Investment SPV pays the upfront fees as a JV with the mine owner
2. Investment SPV gets the fees reimbursed from the first payment plus 25% of the tranche. The trading platform payout is split 50/50 with the mine owner. Investment SPV requires to be the exclusive marketing arm of the mine and to split profits on sales 50/50.
Example Case Study:
Aggregated 1,000 million metric tonnes (1 billion MT) resources, average 5,800-6,300 calories, green field, private owned. Potential asset value at USD$0.50 per metric tons proven reserves on JORC report, or USD$500 million (or USD$0.10 per metric tons proven resources on formation, mapping, boring & geological report).
100% share collaborated on Investment SPV, mine owner/directors personal guaranteed or Listed Co corporate guaranteed subsidiary.
Mine potential value USD$500 million
-> Bankable Asset Value (20%) USD$100 million
-> Pre-approved bridge funding (20%) USD$20 million
-> (if required) seed funding (3%) USD$3 million
The process takes between 30-45 days to secure 20% of the Bankable Asset Value. The remaining 80% goes into a special trading platform for in-ground assets which is paid in 90 days.
Common Illusions & Mistakes:
There are thousands of mine permits and opportunists or right owners in Indonesia and only a handful of few percentage understand the funding process and succeeded. Most either held the permits to be expired or missed the funding opportunity when capital market is liquid. It’s not always sunny day.
First, the mine has to be “bankable”, means sizable, if not 200% with owner’s asset guarantee, will be 100% collaborated and financially governed and transparent to investor and the bank.
If you own a piece of small mine, the funding process is slow and less favorable. The best option you have is to combine with other neighboring mines to form larger entity.
If you own several pieces of mine permits and looking to fund piece by piece with different investors, investors are not interested either due to conflict of interest, especially utilization of infrastructure and financial control. Not to mention owners and management lack of focus as well as economies of scale in JORC mine planning, among the top criteria in risk assessments.
Most importantly be realistic and follow the past success cases, many of the successful mines are public listed companies today. There is no short cut or free meal.
If you are looking for serious funding, understand the process & requirement, and being realistic, contact us for more information.
It takes a team to success. Goldchild believe in win win partnerships as part of the sustainable business culture, and came with total solution to mine owners, coal investors, contractors, off-take customers, as well as shareholders and the team players.
Indonesia Coal Mine Partnership
Kerjasama Pertambangan Batubara dengan Pemilik KP / Mine Owner
Perusahaan kami sedang mencari mitra strategis untuk menjalankan bisnis batubara di Indonesia. Adapun kerjasama tersebut adalah sebagai berikut :
1. Anda Pemilik Tambang / KP / Owner
2. Luas lahan diatas 5000 hektar
3. Kalori 5,000+, deposit resources yang besar
4. Lokasi Kalimantan Timur , Kalimantan Selatan
5. Perijinan semua ON / siap Operasional , SPK dari Owner
6. Semua Staff / Personel siap dari kami
7. Semua Peralatan, Infra, dan lain2 dari kami
Pihak owner santai menerima “royalty” yang telah disepakati bersama, dan boleh menurunkan team untuk memonitoring operasional bisnisnya.
Para pemilik KP / lahan batubara di Kalimantan Timur maupun Kalimantan Selatan, untuk bekerja sama dengan Perusahaan kami, silahkan menghubungi kami di sini.
If you are the actual coal mine owner or could bring the mine owner as stated on the KP or PT’s articles of incorporation to meet with us, contact us for more information or call our representatives mobile number above.
Goldchild Group is an investment holding company predominantly in supply chain businesses, with special focus on coal & metal trades.
The group members are active shareholder and investor in diverse industries covering telecommunications & media, infrastructure, energy & resources, engineering as well as technology.
Click here to learn more.